CURRENT OFFICE AVAILABILITY AND SERVICES
We are happy to announce that our office is open in accordance with CDC and TSBDE guidelines. We are here for you, even safer than before! Key safety enhancements you will experience during your visit include:
· Strict disinfectant procedures in all rooms, including common areas
· Hand cleaning stations for patients and staff
· HEPA quality air filtration throughout the office
· Social distancing, limited guests, and use of masks
· Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff
· Pre-appointment and in-office screening
· Pre-procedure oral rinse and use of high-speed suction devices that reduce aerosols 90%
We are giving our at-risk patients priority to have the first appointment of the day. Furthermore, we are still offering virtual dental consultations as a means to speak with your dentist from the comfort of your home.
CLICK HERE FOR A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM OUR DOCTORS
If you have any questions, please give us a call or contact us at (817) 283-5376. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces in our office soon!
We are accepting appointments for virtual consultations!
This means that we are still able to help diagnose issues through the comfort and safety of your home, including any prescription needs, through virtual access to your dentist.
This includes concerns such as:
- a broken tooth, lost filling, lost crown or temporaries, toothache, jaw pain, or any other dental issue
- identifying the need for immediate care
Virtual consultations are available to all existing and new patients.
Click here to learn more.
Our Commitment to You
We understand that many of us are experiencing an overwhelming amount of change and uncertainty right now. Trail Creek Dental is committed to doing our part in protecting the health and well being of our community while continuing to support the dental needs of our patients in whatever way we can.
Since opening our doors in 1982, we’ve grown to understand that the most important role we have is to support our community through the highest quality of care when they need us most.
While we cannot anticipate an event such as a global pandemic crisis, we can do our best to pivot and adjust to how we service our patients. We are apt and prepared, and we will get through this together.
Thank you for your kind support and understanding.
Please fill out our site contact form or call us at (817) 283-5376 if you have any questions.